Friday, March 14, 2014

Renate's closet diaries #3 Work outfits

Hey, guys! An exciting (for me mostly, let's be honest) post today! As I mentioned in one of my previous posts - I don't do fashion too much on here - partly because it's not really my cup of tea and partly, because I simply don't have the photo shoot set-up figured out - somebody to take my photos and all.

HOWEVER, (one long winded intro of excuses later) today I've stepped out of those boundaries to bring you this! - one fashion post to go, please!

As some of you might or might not know, I am starting an internship soon, which means - office wear, which means - Renate's out of her comfort zone. Thanks to the internet and me apparently having too much time (it hurts just saying it, even though I'm joking. too much time? - find me a person these days...) I put together a little look book for (me, again) you guys.

I just want to mention, that most of the items have been in my wardrobe for a long time already and a lot of them I have thrifted, so... other people have had them in their wardrobe for a long time ;) which is just my way of explaining the missing online links. I hoped this would work more as a visualization and an illustration as to what I usually wear. If you see something you really like, though, leave me a comment down below and I'll make sure to give you more info!

Another disclaimer - these outfits obviously are just a basic idea - they need to be styled with different accessories, hair styles, makeup etc., which I haven't done here, because I am not doing my looks in retrospective.

Okay. Let's see, what we got.
The power suit

Twist on the classics

Laid back

Back to basics

It's a men's world

Never gets old

Plain & Easy 
Light & Dark

And that's it for today's post! What do you think?

Hope you'll have a great weekend and I'll talk to you soon! I am working on something exciting and fun, so I can't wait to share it.

Renate 

1 comment: