Thursday, July 18, 2013

Nice to meet you!

Oh, hello. Welcome to my little corner of the web, where I'll randomly share my thoughts, experiences and little life bits.

My name is Renate and I am 22 years old. I'm Latvian, but have been living in Denmark for the past 4 years, where I graduated from my bachelor studies. I've also been a diary keeper on an off for the past 10 years, which I've recently decided to digitalize as it allows me to attach links, pictures I've taken, video's I've seen and liked and all that kind of good stuff.

As someone who's occasionally struggled with life and its challenges I'm all about living (or striving towards) a happy, balanced life, while trying to continuously improve on many different aspects – fashion, makeup, skincare, hair care, fitness and nutrition, being organized, well educated and in general – a pleasant person to be around.

That’s also where the blog name came from, actually. The word “klutz” represents me – the way that I am – clumsy, messy, sometimes moody and not naturally organized or composed, while the “curious” part is my willingness to learn, to change for the better, to grow and develop. I’ve come a long way already and maybe I’ll share a bit more about that later on, but for now – if you’re interested in any of the topics I mentioned earlier, feel free to stick around and speak up – I’d love to hear from you.

I’m not aiming to become a meaningful contribution to the blogging community by no stretch of the imagination, hence the laid back approach to this journal, but maybe through my (much needed) learning process and sharing that out loud someone else will find this interesting and if anything – amusing.

At the moment I’m learning Danish and trying to figure out the next step in my life, whether that would be working, studying, traveling etc., but in the meantime, I’m getting to know myself – what I like and don’t like, what I want to do and be and that means some serious boundary breaking and getting rid of my own perceptions and contradicting expectations.

Hope you all are having an amazing summer and I’ll talk to you soon!

Renate 

No comments:

Post a Comment