Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Life lately

Hi, guys!

Gosh, it's been such a long time. Not that I have been lazy - I have since moved apartments, started an full time internship, been studying Danish every second I got + taking full time classes every Saturday aaaand just had an operation! I can't describe how much better I am feeling now that I am well into actually DOING all of what I just typed, not just worrying about it and wonder how hard it'll all be.

The operation was something I was particularly uncomfortable with as I have never had anything medically wrong like that before. To make a long story short (and do skip to the next chapter, if you're sensitive about stuff like this) I had an ovarian cyst, that was pressing on my bladder fx and just got too big for comfort, wasn't reducing or disappearing and was causing me to feel less that great for way too long (we're talking months). I was so iffy about the anesthesia, the stitches, the pain and needles, but can happily say - it was not at all that bad and the staff was amazingly service minded, skilled, professional and kind. I am typing this on my couch and after a couple of days will be up and running again, hopefully feeling a lot better, which I can't wait for. This (although a bad excuse) has affected the way I eat, move and subsequently - look - as I have been comfort eating more and have not been wanting to exercise at it caused me pain at times.

Other than that I have been busy, as imaginable, have shopped a bit and tried out some new beauty stuff, which I am excited to share.

I am merely doing this update post separately, because - well, I wanted to do one, but the next post I wanted to do was an updated "what's in my makeup bag" and I didn't want for people to have to read this when that's not what they opened the post for, so I wanted to keep the information organized and separated.

So to conclude what I am trying to say:

  1. My internship is going as good as it can go - I am definitely way out of my comfort zone at times, but I enjoy being challenged and overcoming my own reservations and doubts towards my own abilities
  2. My Danish is subsequently challenged daily, which will hopefully help me at the exam, even though I don't get nearly as much time to do my homework as I used to
  3. I am in love with my new apartment! Both my boyfriend and I are beyond excited and pleased with the way this place felt like home from the get-go and I cannot wait to share some apartment posts in the upcoming future, as it's finally something I want to do. I also feel like having people over, organizing dinners etc., which is something that makes me very happy
  4. My beauty routine still needs tweaking, but I am relatively happy as to what I am doing with what I have and look forward to sharing it here in the upcoming posts
  5. I am doing good in general and feel very optimistic and cheerful about the spring/summer 2014
  6. I am doing a beauty post tomorrow, hopefully followed by regular posts again at least 1-2 every two weeks, so hopefully you can start to look forward to that (I know I am)
  7. I hope everybody has been doing great and I look forward to catching up with some of my favorite blogs again - actively commenting etc.
So that's the scoop for now! Hope to talk to you soon and have an amazing day!

Renate 

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU FOR SHARING, IT'S REALLY A WONDERFUL ARTICLE. YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR BLOG Beauty Blog.

    ReplyDelete